Paul Norman Plastics Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Paul Norman Plastics Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2017.
What do we collect?
We securely collect and store personal information from you when you place an order, complete a registration or enquiry form or communication with us for any reason. We also collect data regarding your visit to our website including location data, weblogs, and traffic statistics.
How do we use your personal information?
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, store, process, and use your personal information for the purposes of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Fulfilling orders and dealing with any problems that may occur in fulfilling your order. When you first set up an account with us you will receive an email confirming that you have registered and created a customer account. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
- Personalising your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you.
- Occasionally sending promotional newsletter emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting (only if you have opted in to receive such communication). You may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages at any time, free of charge, by following the instructions in any marketing communication.
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you
- Informing you if you have been successful in any Site competitions or promotions
- Compiling customer reviews
- Conducting market research
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
- Internal record keeping and internal analysis
How do we use the other data?
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable, it includes anonymous general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Site, and geographical location. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Who sees your data?
Except for our credit card service provider, subsidiaries, affiliates, and trusted vendors, we will not sell, rent, give or otherwise provide any of your personal information to any third parties without obtaining your prior permission. We never keep credit card or financial details on file. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information. We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets, or reorganisation of our business.
Product reviews & comment facility on the blog
The Site makes product reviews, blogs and other such user generated content available to users of the Site, and registered users can provide content for and participate in these facilities. Any information that is disclosed in these areas of our Site becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. We maintain reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Transmission of data by you is at your own risk.
In addition to these safeguards, your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully, should be accurate, relevant and not excessive, not be retained for longer than is necessary and, if applicable, be kept up to date. We shall endeavour to ensure that the personal information we obtain and use will always be held, used, transferred and otherwise processed in accordance with our legal obligations. For more information on the Data Protection Act 1998 and your related rights please see www.ico.gov.uk.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please write to us (including full details of your request) at:
Paul Norman Plastics Limited,
Unit S5, Inchbrook Trading Estate,
We may charge a small administration fee in relation to fulfilling a request for access to personal information.
Cookies and how they Benefit You:
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.